Most Popular Products
- 480 VAC, 3-phase, 3 or 4-wire (neutral not switched), 60Hz
- Exceeds ITIC requirements by disconnecting from failing utility in under 20ms
- Load protection with smooth, instantaneous transfer between micro and utility grid protection events, IEEE 1547 events, and power quality events.
- Automatic sensing and control automatic separation of microgrid and utility grid during system problem and reconnection back to the utility grid when the utility system is normal
- Offers synchronism check
- Based on silicon controlled rectifier (SCR) technology
- Offers necessary series protection to clear any internal faults caused by component failures
- Normal rating is 220% of the system rated voltage per IEEE 1547 Section 184.108.40.206.
- Communications capabilities through relays and modbus RTU (RS485) or modbus TCP/IP
- Easy interface to a SCADA system via modbus RTU (RS485) or modbus TCP/IP
- Optional NEMA 3R enclosure